Subscribe to Country Homes & Interiors today – the UK's premier title dedicated to modern country life and style.
Each issue is packed with stunning real homes, original looks and interior design ideas, seasonal food and gorgeous gardens – plus crafts, interviews and country lifestyle inspiration.
Treat yourself or a country-loving friend to a print or digital subscription and we'll deliver it direct to you every month, so you never miss an issue. Postage and delivery costs are included in the price of print subscriptions.
We ship internationally, so you can enjoy your favorite magazine wherever you live. Subscribe to Country Homes & Interiors today.
Why subscribe to Country Homes & Interiors?
- Step inside stunning country homes. From Georgian houses to barn conversions, cozy cottages to contemporary oak-frame builds, you'll meet the owners and discover their renovation stories and style secrets.
- Browse our edited pick from the best artisan, designer and big-name brands, so you can furnish and decorate your home with style and confidence.
- We bring you the best of seasonal living, with garden tips and inspiration, delicious recipes, and craft ideas using foraged and natural finds.
- Find trusted, expert advice on renovations, restorations and builds, to make your country home more beautiful than ever.
- Read interviews with crafters, designers and makers, rural entrepreneurs and country dwellers and learn about their skills and passions.
Subscribe to Country Homes & Interiors and make sure you never miss out on all this content every month.
Or why not buy a subscription for a friend? It makes the perfect thoughtful gift.
Take a look at some highlights of a recent issue, below, and see what you can enjoy with a regular subscription to Country Homes & Interiors…
Jimmy Fallon's house is on the market for $15 million - explore the comedian's eccentric home
The late-night talk show host's New York home is a mix of antique treasures and vibrant color
By Rebecca Knight •
Storage ideas for sheds – useful and practical ways to keep your garden shed organized
A space over-stuffed with tools, paint pots and camping gear will slow down every task. These storage ideas for sheds will help you find what you need to get the job done quickly…
By Jennifer Ebert •