Homes & Gardens have teamed up with The Anam to offer you and a friend the chance to win a 5 night villa stay, located in the peaceful coastal town of Cam Ranh and just a 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City. The Anam’s luxurious villas, rooms and suites, three swimming pools and expansive Balinese spa are set on a sprawling 12-hectare estate and provide a tranquil, high-end alternative to nearby Nha Trang.
The prize includes:
- A five-night complimentary stay for two people in a Garden View Villa at The Anam on a full board basis (daily buffet breakfast & dinner, including non-alcoholic beverages, excludes alcoholic beverages)
- One spa treatment for 60 mins, one cooking class (24 hours booking required)
- Complimentary welcome drink, daily fruit and flower, drinking bottles of water; resort wide Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Fitness Center use; daily free activities
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary daily shuttle bus to and from the resort from Nha Trang city
Terms and conditions
• This voucher is not transferable and non-refundable for cash.
• Not valid with other promotion packages and events.
• Conditions apply (black-out dates*)
• Reservations must be confirmed by resort in advance.
• Please provide your flight itinerary to arrange airport transfers*Blackout dates: 30 Aug – 02 Sep 19; 24 – 31 Dec 19.
About The Anam
The Anam launched in April 2017 as Vietnam’s first five-star colonial-style beach resort. Overlooking 300 metres of private beachfront and crystal-clear turquoise waters, the resort operates under a philosophy of ‘Indochine Charm. Modern Luxury’. Fusing old-world colonial architecture with a traditional Vietnamese design that includes Hue-style roofs, lanterns and decorative pools, guests are left feeling as though they have travelled back in time.
Holiday-makers can fully immerse themselves into the local Vietnamese culture at the resort, with daily Vietnamese cooking classes, Vespa tours of the local area and the recently-launched ‘Anam Art Trail’, a tour of local artists’ homes and studios (as featured in the April 2018 edition of The Sunday Times Travel), just some of the activities on offer.
Four restaurants offer gourmet buffet and à la carte cuisine: The Indochine specialises in contemporary Vietnamese, Asian and European cuisine, with specialities ranging from bay scallops in pancetta to Nha Trang lobster medallions, while The Colonial offers European fine dining and a world-class wine selection. Lang Viet enjoys a prime position overlooking the beach and adults-only pool, serving guests a mix of Vietnamese, Asian and Western dishes and an inventive cocktail menu and The Saigon Bar offers an international à la carte and a fusion Tapas menu.
The resort’s 400-square-metre Sri Mara Spa offers a selection of ‘high-touch, low-tech’ therapies, which are hands-on treatments combining traditional Balinese techniques with Vietnamese touch. Spa therapists tailor the ingredients to suit the needs of guests, be it to energise, heal, detox or relax.