Period Living is Britain's best-selling period homes magazine, and is an essential read whether you live in an old house or just love interiors full of vintage charm.
Subscribing to Period Living means you'll never miss an issue, as we'll deliver it straight to your door every month. We ship internationally, so you can enjoy the magazine wherever you are in the world.
Each month, the magazine is packed with inspiration and advice for your home and garden, providing all you need to know about decorating, maintaining and improving an older property, as well as features on antiques and vintage, heritage days out and crafts.
Why subscribe to Period Living?
- From characterful Tudor cottages to elegant Georgian townhouses and charming Victorian farmhouses, Period Living offers the most delightful selection of homes, inspiring you with new ideas and design solutions for your own property.
- It shares the very best brands to help you decorate and furnish your house, alongside the work of many independent businesses and designer-makers.
- Every period home deserves a beautiful garden, so the magazine offers expert planting solutions and glorious garden case studies.
- You will also discover trustworthy advice on home renovation, as well as maintenance and restoration of original features.
- That's in addition to advice on buying antiques, craft ideas, fascinating special features, heritage days out, nostalgic recipes and much more.
Taking out a subscription to Period Living is the best way to ensure you don't miss out on any of this unique content.
The magazine also makes a great gift, so why not treat someone special to their own subscription?
Enjoy a preview of a recent issue below:
Small utility room ideas – 14 ways to make compact spaces work hard
Small utility room ideas can still deliver the functionality and style you need
By Sarah Warwick •
10 living room sofa ideas – the essential design rules for sofa layouts and trends
Invest in a hardworking sofa that is sumptuous enough to sink into – but still looks smart
By Jennifer Ebert •
How to grow raspberries – to yield a good supply of fruit
How to grow raspberries to enjoy fruit from June right through to October
By Pippa Blenkinsop •
How to grow ginger
Learn how to grow ginger and enjoy its tropical flowers before harvesting its spicy root
By Holly Reaney •
How to grow zucchini – tips for growing courgettes at home
Find out how to grow zucchini at home – just a few plants will provide you with a bountiful harvest
By Rachel Crow •
How to grow cucumbers – in pots and in the ground
Discover how to grow cucumbers for the most refreshing crop you’ll be enjoying all summer long
By Melanie Griffiths •
Planning a kitchen garden – from layouts to picking the best crops
Planning a kitchen garden takes some forethought but it's easy with this expert advice – whether yours is in raised beds, borders or a dedicated vegetable patch – you're guaranteed success
By Leigh Clapp •
How to grow lemon from seed
Discover how to grow lemon from seed and you can fill your home, conservatory or garden room with beautiful lemon trees
By Holly Reaney •
This Georgian manor in Yorkshire is brimming with antiques
Vintage fabrics expert Angela Wardale discovered a gem of a historic home and set about restoring it just as carefully as she repairs her antique textiles
By Heather Dixon •
How to grow aubergines – including how to grow eggplants from seed
Aubergines – or eggplants – are easy to grow but they are hungry, thirsty, sun worshippers. Get the conditions right and you can prepare for a bumper harvest
By Karen Darlow •