Period Living is Britain's best-selling period homes magazine, and is an essential read whether you live in an old house or just love interiors full of vintage charm.
Subscribing to Period Living means you'll never miss an issue, as we'll deliver it straight to your door every month. We ship internationally, so you can enjoy the magazine wherever you are in the world.
Each month, the magazine is packed with inspiration and advice for your home and garden, providing all you need to know about decorating, maintaining and improving an older property, as well as features on antiques and vintage, heritage days out and crafts.
Why subscribe to Period Living?
- From characterful Tudor cottages to elegant Georgian townhouses and charming Victorian farmhouses, Period Living offers the most delightful selection of homes, inspiring you with new ideas and design solutions for your own property.
- It shares the very best brands to help you decorate and furnish your house, alongside the work of many independent businesses and designer-makers.
- Every period home deserves a beautiful garden, so the magazine offers expert planting solutions and glorious garden case studies.
- You will also discover trustworthy advice on home renovation, as well as maintenance and restoration of original features.
- That's in addition to advice on buying antiques, craft ideas, fascinating special features, heritage days out, nostalgic recipes and much more.
Taking out a subscription to Period Living is the best way to ensure you don't miss out on any of this unique content.
The magazine also makes a great gift, so why not treat someone special to their own subscription?
Enjoy a preview of a recent issue below:
As editor of Period Living, Britain's best-selling period homes magazine, Melanie loves the charm of older properties. I live in a rural village just outside the Cotswolds in England, so am lucky to be surrounded by beautiful homes and countryside, where I enjoy exploring. Having worked in the industry for almost two decades, Melanie is interested in all aspects of homes and gardens. Her previous roles include working on Real Homes and Homebuilding & Renovating, and she has also contributed to Gardening Etc. She has an English degree and has also studied interior design. Melanie frequently writes for Homes & Gardens about property restoration and gardening.
How to keep flies out of the house
Put a stop to these pests. This is how to keep flies out of the house
By Sarah Warwick • Published
How to decorate kitchen counters – 10 ways to a functional and chic space
Create a clutter-free and stylish look. This is how to decorate kitchen counters
By Zara Stacey • Published