Fragrance fans, sit up and take notice: there's exciting news just in that the new Jo Malone Blossoms limited-edition collection for spring/summer 2020 has just landed - and it's all kinds of lovely.
It's the perfect time to invest in a new scented candle for your home, or an uplifting new perfume for a mood-boosting daily spritz.
The colourful Jo Malone Blossoms Collection launched this week online and includes two brand new scents and a selection of home fragrances for an at-home spa feel.
It explores a contrast between mouthwatering citrus fruits and serene floating blooms, alive in a secret garden.
The invigorating new scent, Yuja, is like a ripening in abundance on verdant trees and fizzing with fragrant aroma, while the new pristine Waterlily fragrance captures the beauty of the floral crown jewel of the garden pond.
Joining these colognes are a duo of much-loved Blossoms fragrances, returning for a limited time. The Osmanthus Blossom Cologne expresses the duality of this tiny white flower, with an apricot sweetness alongside deep, warming notes.
The Silk Blossom Cologne encapsulates the scent of this tempting bloom, irresistible to hummingbirds and butterflies, whilst the brand’s signature floral scent, Orange Blossom, completes the line-up in a special-edition new home candle and diffuser.
The full limited-edition Jo Malone Blossoms Collection includes:
- Yuja Cologne30ml, £52.00, and Yuja Cologne 100ml, £104.00.
- Waterlily Cologne 30ml, £52.00, and Waterlily Cologne 100ml, £104.00.
- Osmanthus Blossom Cologne 30ml, £52.00, and Osmanthus Blossom Cologne 100ml, £104.00
- Orange Blossom Home Candle, £51.00, and Orange Blossom Diffuser, £67.00.
- Silk Blossom Cologne 30ml, £52.00, and Silk Blossom Cologne 100ml, £104.00 *Available exclusively at Selfridges.co.uk from May 2020.
Visit jomalone.co.uk to shop