The Homes & Gardens team prides itself in its ability to identify extraordinary craftsmanship and design, so this Cyber Monday, when you are looking to add a piece (or two) into said aesthetic, who better to turn to than us: the experts.
This year, we are here to help guide you towards anything from the best cordless vacuums to new furniture – and away from every single one of those unnecessary, impulsive buys.
Whether you are shopping for a loved one and looking for the best holiday gift, are simply hoping to make a stunning statement in your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom (or all of the above), we've laid out the groundwork; a blueprint of sorts to help you along the way.
These are the very best Cyber Monday home deals around for 2021.
Best Cyber Monday home sales:
- Amazon: shop Cyber Monday from top brands and holiday decor offers
- Article: score up to 30% off, plus financing as low as 0% until Nov. 29th
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Save on 1,000 of items and over 100 deals live
- Best Buy: top offers on appliances, smart home, and speakers
- Boutique Rugs: save up to 65% off with promo code CW65
- Brooklinen: 20% off best-selling bedding in the biggest sale of the year
- Home Depot: Cyber Monday homes deals all month long
- Etsy: support small businesses and save up to 60% off select items
- Le Creuset: offers on cookware and free gift with every purchase
- Lowe's: deals on appliances, smart home, and holiday decor
- Overstock: up to 70% off during Overstock's Cyber Monday home deals
- Macy's: offers on fashion, home, and more
- Nordstrom: Cyber Monday deals on home, fashion, and beauty
- The Novogratz: up to 50% off furniture, textiles, and lighting in the holiday sale
- Rifle Paper Co.: up to 30% off sitewide
- Rugs USA: up to 75% off area rugs and more
- Sur La Table: offers on Le Creuset, Zwilling, Staub and more
- Target: deals on the kitchen, floorcare, appliances, and tech
- Walmart: shop the deals for days event for discounts on all home and tech
- Wayfair: up to 80% off decor, furniture, and appliances
- Williams Sonoma: shop the Cyber Monday and extra 20% off clearance
Best Cyber Monday Home deals
Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor |
Was $185, now $99.85 at Amazon
The Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor in Silver is already at an amazing discount of nearly 50% ahead of Black Friday food processor deals, so if you want a machine to help with Thanksgiving prep, this is the one.
Le Creuset Sauteuse, 3.5 Qt.|
Was $300, now $179.96 at Sur La Table
No Black Friday round-up is complete without an iconic Le Creuset deal gracing our list. It is the perfect gift for bakers. Year after year, Le Creuset cast iron piece is a highly sought-after item on many lists, from novice cooks to pro chefs.
Cyber Monday bedding sales
Take full advantage of the Cyber Monday sales by doing everything from elevating your sheet sets to upgrading to the best mattress by shopping at these spotlight retailers.
- Avocado: Through Dec. 6th, you can save $125 on hybrid and latex mattresses with coupon code SAVEBIG
- Brooklinen: Get 20% off your order
- Casper: Save up to 30% mattresses, and 10% off everything else
- Emma Sleep: Score the hybrid mattress at an introductory price and receive 40% off your purchase
- Hill House Home: Shop the annual sale with up to 50% off, plus an extra 20% off with code EXTRA20 through Nov. 30th
- Layla Sleep: Receive up to $200 off your purchase, and two free pillows with selected purchases!
- Leesa: Score a luxury mattress from Leesa for up to $600 and take 20% off bundles.
- Purple: Save up to $600 off mattress bundles
- Saatva: Update your sleep set-up, and save 10% sitewide right now—and 15% on orders above $2,750.
- The White Company: Use code JOY25 at checkout for additional savings
- Wink Beds: Save $300 on all mattresses + get free sheets, protector, and two pillows ( a $399 value)
Black Friday home decor sales
- Anthropologie: Save up to 50% off purchases
- Ballard Designs: Up to 70% off items
- Grandin Road: Up to 30% off and an extra 25% off sale items
- Horchow: Receive up to 25% off selected items
- Jonathan Adler: 25% off everything
- Rifle Paper Co.: 30% off everything
- Rugs USA: For a limited time get up to 80% off selected items
- Society6: Up to 50% off for Cyber Week
Black Friday home fragrance sales
This season, whether you are gifting someone their favorite signature scent or in the market to give the best reed diffuser a try, be sure to check out these retailers.
- Homesick Candles: Save up to 65% off orders over $100
- Jo Malone: Select a five-piece gift with a $140 purchase
- NEST Fragrances: Save 25% off
- Otherland: Up to 35% off during the only sale of the year
- Sephora: Tons of Cyber Monday specials and use promo code FREESHIP at checkout
- Stonewall Kitchen: Save up to 70% off Barn Sale Items
- Yankee Candle: Save up to 50% off select sale items + get 4 candles for $60
- Article: Save up to 30% off
- Ashley Furniture: Up to 70% off furniture, decor and mattresses
- Burrow: Save 10% off purchases, or up to $750 off
- Frontgate: Up to 70% off sitewide and free shipping
- Homesquare: Save up to 85% off
- Houzz: Save up to 80% off selected items
- Lovesac: Save up to 30% off sactionals and 30% off bundles
- Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams: 30% off purchases over $3,000
- Raymour and Flanigan: Save up to 30% off purchases
- Soho Home: save 15% off or 25% off if you become a Soho Home + member
- The Container Store: Limited-time savings up to 40% on clearance, and 20% on select organizers and closet systems
Black Friday kitchen offers
- Caraway Home: Save up to 20% off
- Kitchenaid: Save up on kitchen appliances + more
- Le Creuset: Tons of Colorful Friday savings
- Nutribullet: 25% off sitewide with code GRAVY
- Our Place: Take up to $125 off!
- Royal Doulton: Save 20%
- Stonewall Kitchen: Save big during the Barn Sale
- Sur La Table: Up to 55% off
- Wedgwood: 20% off sitewide
What is Black Friday?
A tradition in the United States since the 1950s, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are – quite simply – the biggest sales weekends of the year. It officially starts the pre-Christmas shopping sales. You can shop everything from home to furniture, and even technology marked down.
What is Cyber Monday?
As stated before, Cyber Monday falls directly after Black Friday and is the conclusion of the full-four-day shopping event.
When is Cyber Monday?
This year, Cyber Monday follows Black Friday and is on November 29th, which is also the first day of Hanukkah.
Why is it called Black Friday?
While all but the most cynical of us see Black Friday as a good thing, the origins of its name have more negative connotations. The term 'Black Friday' was first used way back in 1869 to describe the events of September 24th.
Two American investors, Jay Gould and James Fisk, and financier Abel Corbin, conspired to drive up the price of gold for their own gain. As a result, the US Stock Market lost 20% of its value and a large portion of financial cash.
From then on, the prefix 'Black' associated itself with the financial crisis.
Then, on October 29, 1929, Black Tuesday marked the official start of the Great Depression, with Black Monday on October 19, 1987, triggering a global recession.
Black Friday described the post-Thanksgiving shopping frenzy we now know in the 1950s. It was used by the Philadelphia police department, who were overrun with crowds and traffic heading to the city to snag a bargain.
Is Black Friday the best day to shop?
When it comes to whether or not Black Friday is the best day to shop, it's a yes and no question. Sure, you'll receive markdowns on everything from furniture to toys, but it's followed by Cyber Monday, which is also a great day to score big too.
While this weekend is better sales-wise compared to others, some might argue that the post-Christmas sales are even better, and in some regard, they are. It's a case-by-case scenario.
Are Black Friday deals worth it?
In recent years, we've spotted everything from mattresses to furniture, and yes, even coffee machines marked down nearly half price.
But as we've already mentioned, some retailers use Black Friday as an opportunity to clear out old stock. Worse still, some even increase the prices of items due to go into the sale days or weeks beforehand so that the discounts they offer seem more impressive on the day.
Buying into older technology clearly has its setbacks in terms of compatibility down the line. But if you don't pride yourself as an early adopter or, for example, are looking for a second or third TV for a kitchen or bedroom, there's no harm in going for a slightly earlier-generation model.
A good approach is to make a list of potential purchases beforehand. Read online reviews and make a careful note of brands, model numbers, colors, styles. Anything that will help you identify your preferred purchase in the heat of the moment.
Then, perhaps the most obvious advice of all is to stick to your list. Compromising on a color scheme, dimensions, or features is a shortcut to buyer's remorse.
Will my Black Friday purchases arrive by Christmas?
The short answer: read the fine print. Retailers like Walmart, Amazon, and Target offer everything from two-day to overnight shipping. Still, but due to the high demand for orders, you never know. It's better to always air on the side of caution and double, if not triple check.
Brittany Romano wrote for Homes & Gardens as a U.S. Shopping Editor. A graduate of New England College, Brittany started her career as a freelance fashion market assistant at Marie Claire. She later joined AMI, where she designed a highly profitable commerce vertical. Noted for her award-winning content, she's covered everything from celebrity beauty hacks to the most lavish home decor.
How to paint a popcorn ceiling – 5 simple steps to a beautiful finish
Painting a popcorn ceiling isn’t as straightforward as a smooth one, but our expert advice should help ease the job
By Stephanie Hendries • Published
Using salt to kill weeds: here's what you need to know before getting started
Is using salt to kill weeds a good idea? Experts discuss the myth that divides gardeners ahead of the summer
By Megan Slack • Published
Where to find the end-of-year Roomba sales on an iRobot Roomba
There are a ton of top rated iRobot Roomba deals part of after-Christmas sales — and we've rounded up the best Roomba sales here
By Jaclyn Turner • Published
Cyber Monday furniture deals: make the most of up to 60% off before the sales end
Cyber Monday furniture deals are now live, but they won't be around for long. Here's our edit of the sales worth shopping today, including big discounts at 1st Dibs, Arhaus, HAY, and Tom Dixon, amongst many more
By Amy Lockwood • Published
Cyber Monday slow cooker deals: today's top savings
Find the best Cyber Monday slow cooker deals with our roundup of savings on Crock Pots, as well as multi-cookers from Instant Pot and Ninja
By Millie Fender • Published
Princess Diana's favorite Hunter Boots are in this week's sales
A firm favorite of the Royal Family for decades, there are Hunter Boots on sale from a number of places this cyber week. Treat your feet for winter with these sales
By Ginevra Benedetti • Published
Cyber Monday food processor deals 2021: these great savings are still live
Save up to 50% with these Cyber Monday food processor deals from Cuisinart, Breville, KitchenAid, and Ninja
By Millie Fender • Published
Cyber Monday All-Clad deals: snag a 13-piece All-Clad cookware set for as little as $299, and many other amazing savings
Kit our your entire cookware collection with these Cyber Monday All-Clad deals from Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom and more
By Jaclyn Turner • Published
I'm always reaching to cook with my Le Creuset square grill pan, and it's currently half-off
Sear, braise, and roast away with this under $100 editor-favorite Le Creuset Cyber Week deal.
By Jaclyn Turner • Published
There's 20% off these buys in The White Company Black Friday sale
Take 20% off these The White Company sale buys for Black Friday. Peruse our picks and start your shopping now...
By Annie Collyer • Published