KitchenAid sales are happening right now and it's the absolute best time to invest in a new mixer.
With some of the best stand mixers on the market, KitchenAid appliances are often a more expensive option, but having tested and reviewed many of their designs here at Homes & Gardens, we can definitely say they are worth it – and have hunted down the best deals so you don't have to.
Our KitchenAid page doesn't end with mixers. We've also found deals on blenders, toasters and more, so that you can shop for your entire kitchen.
Whether you’re looking to treat yourself or a loved one this holiday season, these are the very best KitchenAid savings.
KitchenAid sale retailer quick links
- KitchenAid: Shop direct for the largest color assortment and special services like free engraving
- Amazon: The Amazon KitchenAid storefront make it easy to shop for mixers and accessories, small appliances, bakeware and more
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Tons of small appliance options on sale
- Best Buy: More than 200 deals on mixers, food processors, major appliances, and more
- eBay: Discounts n refurbished mixers, choppers, and blenders
- The Home Depot: Your best source for KitchenAid appliance deals
- Macy’s: Tons of KitchenAid products are on markdown
- Target: Featuring a selection of KitchenAid mainstays on sale, including Joanna Gaines' exclusive Hearth & Hand with Magnolia designs in Pebbled Palm.
- Walmart: Spotted, a stand mixer starting at $260
- Wayfair: KitchenAid deals galore
Best KitchenAid stand mixer deals
It's no secret that KitchenAid consistently tops our guide to the best stand mixer and Stock is limited on the available KitchenAid mixer options, and known to sell out, so we've included a number of retailer options, and a breakdown of the differences between the KitchenAid Artisan vs. Professional, the two models most frequently on sale.
KitchenAid Artisan® Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer| was $449.99, now $349.99 at KitchenAid
The Artisan Series 5-quart is our all-around favorite, well suited for everyone from the occasional holiday bakers to pastry chefs. Purchase directly from KitchenAid to have the most robust color selection (24 colors). You can customize it with a free laser engraving on the rim for a special touch. Accessories include a Coated Flat Beater, Dough Hook, 6-Wire Whip, and Pouring Shield.
KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer |Was $449, now $279.99 at Best Buy
For the lowest price KitchenAid Mixer we can find, Best Buy still holds stock in all four colors: red, black, silver and blue.
The Professional differs with its bowl-lift design, as opposed to the tilt-head of the Artisan, and provides better stability. It also offers more power, 525 watts, compared to the Artisan's 325 Watts. It does not come with a pouring shield.
Best KitchenAid hand mixer deals
The best hand mixer is more affordable option, and space-saving too. Most should cost under $100.
KitchenAid Cordless 7-Speed Hand Mixer |
$99.99 now $84.99 at Amazon
In our review, we love how the cordless KitchenAid hand mixer doesn't tie you down and is handy for quicker jobs where you don't want to drag out your stand mixer. This small but mighty hand mixer can whip enough dough for 200 cookies on a single charge.
Best KitchenAid Blender deals
K400 Variable Speed Blender with Tamper KSB4028 | Was $279.99 now $219 at Macy's
This powerful blender has a 3-part blending system and a unique asymmetric blade that cuts at four distinct angles, ensuring all types of ingredients are thoroughly blended. The blender can be controlled by the 5-speed variable speed dial or the 3 Preset Recipe Programs.